Please submit an expression of interest if you are interested in a GAP opportunity at the College.
Gap Year staff live on campus as part of the boarding staff of the College, often in one of the three boarding houses, and are provided with all meals during term time and access to kitchen facilities during term breaks.
Gap year staff duties include, but are not limited to:
- Boarding house duties (including supervising meals and prep and assisting with boarders’ weekend activities)
- Assisting teachers in the Preparatory and Junior Schools (including out of school hours programs)
- Coaching and assisting with sport and sporting activities
- Work in line with Incident Management Principles, updating the status of all assigned requests
- Gap year staff work full-time during school term time
Senior First Aid and Life Saving qualifications or experience are desired, as is previous participation in community programs including the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Please note: Submitting an expression of interest does not automatically ensure you will be offered an interview and/or work opportunities.