Now that you have read about all of the opportunities waiting for students at Pymble, the next step is to start the enrolment process.
With no entrance examination, Pymble caters to girls of all abilities across a wide range of subjects. The College’s academic standards are high, but so is the desire to see students discover and develop their own strengths and make the most of their natural abilities.
As Pymble is a non-selective school, girls are placed on the College’s enrolment list according to the date on which applications are received.
Pymble’s main entry points are Kindergarten, Year 3, Year 5, Year 7 and Year 11; however, there are occasional vacancies in other years.
To learn more about Pymble, the College conducts weekly tours during term and a range of Open Events throughout the year to prospective students and their families.
Here’s a short list of important facts about enrolment at Pymble Ladies’ College:
- The College caters for girls from Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding available from Year 7. Our main entry points are Kindergarten, Year 3, Year 5, Year 7 and Year 11; however, there are occasional vacancies in other years
- As Pymble is a non-selective school, girls are placed on our enrolment list according to the date on which we receive their application. As our positions fill quickly, we recommend that you return your application form as soon as possible, with supporting documentation and accompanied by the non-refundable application fee of $330 (including GST)
- Students entering the College in Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age by 1 June
- If we are able to make a provisional offer, the non-refundable booking fee of $1,100 (including GST) will reserve a place for your daughter in her age-appropriate year. If a place is not immediately available, we will place your daughter’s name on our waiting list
- Two years prior to entry, you will be asked to confirm your intention to proceed with enrolment. Your daughter will be invited for an interview with the relevant Head of School prior to our request for payment of the non-refundable entry fee of $2,000 (including GST)
- Tours of the College are conducted during term time on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings at 9.30am. Bookings are essential as we limit the size of these groups to ensure personalised attention.
Please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9855 7799 to speak to one of our Enrolments Managers.