Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for each Pymble girl. Pymble is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities.
The College is seeking an experienced Library Technician on a full time, temporary (maternity leave cover) basis. This role will commence from 3 August 2020 until 16 April 2021 and will work all term-time and the student vacation period.
You will have:
- Qualifications and experience in library practice as it relates to the provision of services and resources in a school library
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in the use of I.T. in the library context
- The ability to design creative displays and online resources for outreach and marketing purposes
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and collaboratively as a part of a team as well as independently
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to develop and sustain quality working relationships and to develop a rapport with students.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Monday 15 June 2020.